Tuesday, September 11, 2007

IT'S NEW YORK FASHION WEEK AND OSCAR DE LA RENTA'S FASHIONS ARE HOT!

For those of us who follow fashion, New York Fashion Week is something we anxiously await every year. Fashion Week has actually been going on since September 5th, and will run until the 12th of this month. Even though we are just starting to wear our fall fashions, I always look forward to viewing all of the top designers' spring collections. I would have loved to have been able to attend the show this year; looks like I'll just have to plan for next year. That's where the beauty of technology comes in-- with just a click of a key, I'm still able to be there!

Out of all of the fashion shows that have taken place so far, Oscar de la Renta's show stands out for me. I love his new spring collection-- especially the absolutely beautiful, flowing, printed dresses!





It's so refreshing to see that elegance is coming back! Of course, I can't fail to mention the gorgeous handbags that accessorized the outfits on the runway... totally classy!

His designs are so inspiring... looking forward to displaying my own spring handbag designs soon!

You will love Oscar de la Renta's Runway Show!

No comments: