Monday, September 10, 2007

IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO UPDATE YOUR WARDROBE, FOCUS ON THE ACCESSORIES!

It looks like the fashion trends of the '80's are back in again: Silver metallics, patent leather, and lots of bright colors! Personally, I love the latest trends. The '80's were a great period in my life.

On one particular day when I was in college, my girlfriend and I spent the entire afternoon digging in her closet, both on a mission to find the right outfits to wear to a party that evening. We both showed up at the party wearing two-piece shorts outfits, with fake patent leather stilletto-style pumps. The fashionistas had arrived!!! Clutch bags were my bag of choice back then. I remember carrying a taupe foldover clutch , similar to this one!Actually, not nearly as cute as this Donald Pliner Leopard Print Calf Foldover Clutch! Same style, though. All you need is a matching pair of pumps with this one, and it's on!

Having the fashion trends of the past come back into my life again brings back some really great memories!

To find out where to find the latest trends at an affordable price, click here.

No comments: