Wednesday, November 7, 2007

THE HOLIDAYS ARE ALMOST HERE-- NEED TO DO SOME ORGANIZING?

Can you believe that the holidays are just around the corner? If you're like me, as you shop for gifts for friends and family, you'll manage to slip in a few for yourself as well! I love gift giving, but I also like the way it feels when I'm wearing something new-- whether it be something as simple as new lingerie, new perfume, or even toting a new bag!

After I go shopping, I'm usually prompted to do some re-organizing. At one point, my handbag collection had gotten out of hand due to the fact that not only do I design handbags, but I also enjoy collecting bags made by other designers that I find unique, or just plain cute!

I recently bought a set of purse racks for organizing my handbags.

The racks latch over the top of your door, with a strap that extends down with hooks on it for hanging your bags. I really like the racks because I am able to keep my inventory of bags together in an organized manner. No more frustration from not being able to find your bags when you need them! More than one rack can fit on your door, which even makes for a great display of your handbags. This would also be a great gift for someone you know who could use a little bit of organization as well!

If you would like to know where you can find these purse racks, click here.

No comments: