Monday, September 29, 2008

"Handbag Designer 101's" Featured Designer of The Day is...Yours Truly!


Today I was pleasantly surprised to open an e-mail from a top handbag site, Handbagdesigner101, informing me that I had been chosen to be their "handbag designer of the day"!

What an honor! Many extremely talented handbag designers have been featured on this site in the past, so I feel privileged to be part of their esteemed list!

To the folks over at Handbagdesigner101.com, thanks for giving me some love!!!

You can check out my feature story by clicking on the link below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proud of you my love. Keep up the good work.

To Infinity!

Anonymous said...

I am trying to contact you regarding a proposal i have for your site.

Can you please email me back and i can send the details