Monday, May 18, 2009

AND THE VERDICT ON THE CELL PHONE PURSES, IS...

I would just like to extend my thanks to everyone who have taken time out to view my showcased items on etsy.com today, as well as visiting my website at designs2infinity.com. Sometimes, when you feel like you're on to something, you just need a little bit of feedback to let you know if you deserve a "thumbs-up" or a "thumbs-down"!

To my benefit, I've been getting lots of thumbs-ups! The only reason I really know this is due to my husband (thanks!) posting on his Facebook page that my items were being showcased, and the response was almost immediate. Looks like I may have to join the Facebook bandwagon myself, after all!

If you get a chance, take a peek at my new bags at designs2infinity.etsy.com, and please let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Carla said...

Googled cell phone purses and your site came up. I like this one a lot. Very cute!

Designs To Infinity said...

Thanks, Carla!

Donna Harris said...

Well, There are a lot of purses of cell phone. It's a unique, one of kind handbags. It's style is individual, design is too good. This is perfect for teens. I enjoy your post that is really wonderful. I like this very much.

Cute Cell Phone Accessories

Anonymous said...

The next step is to burn these files onto the appropriate medium ( CD or HARRY O
). For this, you’ll need authoring software like Nero Burning ROM. A CD or HARRY O DVD
writer is required to burn CDs or HARRY O DVD COLLECTION
.

Anonymous said...

christian audigier
is based on the work of tattoo artist. ED Hardy Shoes
line, which packs the punch of a tattoo without enduring the process. I would have to say that ED Hardy Shoes
do deliver an excellent value for the money spent. The popular looks for hardy shirt
,just visit it for more information and discount!

cheap cartier glasses said...

I like your article.Fashion is a forever topic. Everyone loves beautiful things and wants to be beautiful or handsom Thank you for sharing your stories, your opinions, your thoughts and your life. Top quality products will help you.

Shweta said...

Hi
Great post!!
I love fashion and love your post. Fashion is an enjoyment.
Stylish mobile cases