Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Cell Phone Purse Styles by D2I Are Here!

Lately, I've been blogging a lot less than I'd like to. Like everyone else, when you are multi-tasking, unfortunately something gets left out. In my case, its been the blog. Well, I'm at it again, and will make a much better effort in not letting so much time go by before I check in!

I've got good news, though! I've designed new cell phone purses, and they are here just in time for the holiday season. I am especially pleased with my latest collection-- I believe the variety of fabrics, colors and textures really complement the direction that fashion has taken this season.

I've also given my website a facelift (and still working on it, as we speak!) Take a visit there by clicking here.... and let me know what you think!

To see my new cell phone purses styles, click here. More on the way!

2 comments:

scarves said...

Thanks for your wonderful thoughts, insights and links! I think you did contribute to opening up the public conversation on culture. Sorry to see the site go.
Scarves Scarves

cartier glasses said...

I like your article.Fashion is a forever topic. Everyone loves beautiful things and wants to be beautiful or handsom Thank you for sharing your stories, your opinions, your thoughts and your life. Top quality products will help you.

nike air yeezy